The mission of SFMS is to teach, train, and equip leaders in God’s supernatural power for the expansion of His Kingdom; to identify their place within the fivefold ministry, according to Ephesians 4:11-12 and within their sphere of influence in and out of the church, so they can build up the Church of Christ and evangelize the world.
What You Can Expect from SFMS
IDENTITY through revelation and confirmation by the Holy Spirit to exercise authority in your calling.
EMPOWERMENT through the laying of hands and prophetic words that activate the gifts and allow everyone to experience supernatural manifestations through signs, miracles, wonders, and marvels.
DIVINE CONNECTIONS or covenant relationships which establish the Kingdom and strengthen your sphere of influence VISION tools to guide you in establishing and fulfilling God’s vision for your ministry or organization.
TRANSFORMATION AND CHANGE will take place because revealed knowledge is what gives us access to walk and live in the supernatural, and this will produce and place a demand for change in our lives. As a result, we are transformed from glory to glory.
UNITY of the Body of Christ will take place as leaders from various nationalities, race, sex, and cultures unite in one place and in one spirit.
YOU WILL DISCOVER AND RECEIVE MUCH MORE THROUGH THIS SCHOOL.
What You will Master…
- How to restore the fivefold ministry of Ephesians 4:11
- Who is an apostle, prophet, pastor, evangelist, or teacher
- Your strengths and weaknesses. Tools used to build the Kingdom church. Characteristics and functions.
- The secrets to hearing God’s voice, and how to manifest His power
- What God is doing and saying prophetically, today
- Transformation through the renewing of the mind
- The call and character formation of a man/woman of God
- The Kingdom and its mysteries, keys, mindset, and Kingdom power
- Deliverance and inner healing for ministers and leadership
- The woman’s roles as a wife, mother, and minister
- Leaving a legacy and transferring your mantel to the next generation
- How to be grounded on present truth and revelation
- When you are called to lead versus when you are called to rule
- Power to make wealth
- Divine Health and Healing
- Restoring apostolic and prophetic praise and worship
- How to respond during a crisis
- Three dimensions of God: Kingdom, power, and glory
- Anointing, power, authority, and impartation
- The three dimensions of the supernatural: faith, anointing, and glory
- Miracles, signs, wonders, and casting out demons
- Principles, concepts, and revelation on how to flow in the supernatural
- The only source of power: the Cross